Genealogy: Strange Doctrines is now in its second iteration. The first had a run from 2003 to 2005. I shut it down so that I could run the suitably anonymous Meta and Meta (2005-2008), as "Q" the Enchanter. I resurrected Strange Doctrines in 2008.
- I'm a research and writing attorney for the Office of the Federal Public Defender, C.D. Cal. (the opinions expressed herein do not represent the views of my employer, yada-yada-yada...). I sometimes engage in musician behaviors.
- I was brought up in Barbados, West Indies, where I had a pet monkey named "Togo."
- Brush with Greatness: I once told Simon Cowell (addressing him, "Hey, guy") to "back off" because he pulled his Bentley (MSRP $370,000 ) too close to my Kia (MSRP $13,000).
- Sign: Virgo. Thinking about converting to Sagittarius, though—I just find it hard to believe Virgo is an authentic astrological category.
- I have never been abducted by aliens, though I did wind up marrying one.